We all love Mac and Cheese, right? The noddles and cheesy goodness is easily my favorite thing to make and eat. I’ve done homemade, instant, Kraft, frozen, basically every way you can have mac and cheese I’ve tried it. Including one of my favorite twists Creamed Spinach Mac and Cheese.
For the full recipe and how to make it click here! It does take a little longer to make than all the other recipes I’ve shared, but I promise you it’s so worht it!
All you need is:
- Pasta (as much as you need)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sweet union, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 12 ounces of fresh baby spinach
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 12 ounces fontina cheese, grated
- 6 ounces white cheddar, grated
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup crispy onions or breadcrumbs for the topping