When it comes to cooking, I love it when it’s easy to make and still tastes super yummy. For example, I hardly ever have the time to make a full cheesecake, however, bit-size cheesecake bites are a whole different story.
Not only are these bite-size cheesecakes quick to make, but they’re also covered in chocolate (if you so choose) making them way better than any normal cheesecake I’ve ever made. Plus, you don’t need a ton of ingredients!
For The Crust:
- 1 1/2 cup cookie crumbs
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
For The Filling:
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For The Chocolate Coating:
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil (or vegetable shortening)
For the full recipe, click the link here. Don’t worry, you can thank me later 😉